Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Introduction: What You're Going to Find

During college, I tried and failed to keep diaries.
I started my first blog in May 2007 and maintained it with regularity until July 2008, when I found that real life was even more interesting when simply lived as opposed to writing about it.
But now...as I get ready to begin my studies at the University of Chicago...I realize I wanted a place where I could share all things I think deeply about and get the feedback and new perspectives which will only make me a better person.
A few things...
1) A LOT of my postings will be about literature. If you don't like literature, I apologize...and happily let you know I also am starting to Twitter!
2) I'm not promising a schedule of regular postings...I do promise to post as often as I can. Everything I type up that seems really and truly profound, will find its way on here. I might post every day for a month. I might stop for a month. But I shall not ignore this completely.
3) PLEASE feel free to share any and all comments through comments and e-mails at Andrew.Rostan@gmail.com! I want to hear from all of you.
And yes, I started not with this but my favorite books of all time...just letting you know what you're in for.

No comments:

Post a Comment